Red Tiger Eye Pyramid WeightsOracle Body Jewelry
• These are about 1-9/16" (39.5mm) tall and 1-3/8" (35mm) wide.
• 6mm insertion gap
• These weigh about 18 grams each.
• All pyramid weights are sold by the pair.
• The inner diameter is 9/16" (14mm)
• All edges are nicely rounded for comfort and extreme care has been taken during the carving process.
• Chakras- Solar Plexus (3rd), Sexual/Creative(2nd), Root (1st)
• Metaphysical- Tiger Eye is said to be a protective stone that is very useful when traveling. Some people also believe that it has the ability to promote integrity, and helps people see certain situations with practicality. Tiger Eye is also know as a stone of good luck.
• About- It is a member of the quartz family and is found in many places including India, Australia, and the United States. Tiger Eye can occur in yellow, blue, and red (which is done by heat treating the stone). Tiger Eye is formed by iron and sodium in a mineral called crocidolite (otherwise known as asbestos). No need to worry though, because as quartz becomes trapped between the fibers of the crocidolite, the asbestos completely disappears, leaving the quartz arranged in the same structure and producing parallel lines in which the chiromancy (or flash of the stone) is seen.