This privacy statement describes how Oracle Body Jewelry LLC collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: www.oraclebodyjewelry.com . It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password Preferences
- Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
We automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation and shipping updates.
- Assess the needs of you or your business to determine suitable products.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Send product updates or warranty information.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Administer your account.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won.
- Respond to your questions and concerns.
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts.
- Conduct research and analysis.
- Display content based upon your interests
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us through email@example.com
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
SecurityThe security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide two means for you to make a purchase on our site. You can either use our shopping cart or a third party payment option (such as PayPal) If you use our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you choose to use a third party payment option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Oracle Body Jewelry LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
Help us keep your personal information accurateIf your personal information changes or you would like to review the personal information we may have on file, just login into your account at the top of the page and make the necessary changes.
We may utilize Google products which highlight user preferences in order to tweak our advertising to make it more effective. We use Audience Analysis to see demographic information about the users on our site. This gives us general information, such as the approximate percentage of users who are between the ages of 18-24. It does not give us any specific user information, and only displays data for groups of tens of thousands of users in a very general way.
All of these programs are entirely voluntary. You can opt out of any of them, or all of them by adjusting your Google Ads Settings.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Oracle Body Jewelry LLC. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.