Red Tiger Eye Single Flare PlugsOracle Body Jewelry
• Available in sizes 10g (2.5mm) through 1/2" (12.5mm)
• The wearable length from sizes 10g through 1/2" is 3/8" (9.5mm) to the O-ring groove and 7/16" (11mm) overall length
• You will receive a pair similar to those in the photo.
• These are sold as a pair.
• Chakras- Solar Plexus (3rd), Sexual/Creative(2nd), Root (1st)
• Metaphysical- Tiger Eye is said to be a protective stone that is very useful when traveling. Some people also believe that it has the ability to promote integrity, and helps people see certain situations with practicality. Tiger Eye is also know as a stone of good luck.
• About-It is a member of the quartz family and is found in many places including India, Australia, and the United States. Tiger Eye can occur in yellow, blue, and red (which is done by heat treating the stone). Tiger Eye is formed by iron and sodium in a mineral called crocidolite (otherwise known as asbestos). No need to worry though, because as quartz becomes trapped between the fibers of the crocidolite, the asbestos completely disappears, leaving the quartz arranged in the same structure and producing parallel lines in which the chiromancy (or flash of the stone) is seen.