Yellow Tiger Eye CoilsOracle Body Jewelry
These coils are available in small which is around 00g (9.5mm) and large which is around 1/2" (12.7mm). All coils are sold by the pair.
• Small coils are 1-1/4" in diameter and weigh about 14.4 grams each.
• Large coils are 1-5/8" in diameter and weigh about 31.8 grams each.
• Coils will have a left and right piece to each pair.
• 6mm insertion area.
• You will receive a pair similar to those show in the photo.
• Because this item is handmade the sizing will vary by about +/- .06mm.
Chakras- Solar Plexus (3rd), Sexual/Creative(2nd), Root (1st)
Metaphysical- Tiger Eye is said to be a protective stone that is very useful when traveling. Some people also believe that it has the ability to promote integrity, and helps people see certain situations with practicality. Tiger Eye is also know as a stone of good luck.
About- It is a member of the quartz family and is found in many places including India, Australia, and the United States. Tiger Eye can occur in yellow, blue, and red (which is done by heat treating the stone). Tiger Eye is formed by iron and sodium in a mineral called crocidolite (otherwise known as asbestos). No need to worry though, because as quartz becomes trapped between the fibers of the crocidolite, the asbestos completely disappears, leaving the quartz arranged in the same structure and producing parallel lines in which the chiromancy (or flash of the stone) is seen.